Re: beginner question

From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 16:11:34 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Ori Burstein wrote:

> Thanks all for your replays,
> Some of them made me a bit confused, since now I'm not really sure whats the
> best way to implement such a graph generator tool, is it by using xslt or by
> using the svg perl modules?

There are a lot more possibilities. I suggest to read about several,
check the SVG specific examples, see what you like, and experiment with
various; throw little prototypes together and see how it goes.
Personally, I enjoy XSLT and Ruby when working with SVG.

Here are some more examples and links

http://www.protocol7.com/svg-wiki/default.asp?ServerSideSvg
http://www.protocol7.com/svg-wiki/default.asp?SvgLinks

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/02/27/visual/index.html