RE: beginner question

From: Ori Burstein <oburstei@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:04:06 +0200
To: "svg-mailing" <www-svg@w3.org>
Thanks all for your replays,
Some of them made me a bit confused, since now I'm not really sure whats the
best way to implement such a graph generator tool, is it by using xslt or by
using the svg perl modules?
I attach here a small sketch example of an xml I think might describe the
information I need in order to generate graphs.
Any thoughts?

Thanks again,
Ori.