Call for SVG papers - WWW2003, Budapest

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:12:24 +0200
To: svg-dev <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hello folks,

  I'm on the program committee for the Twelfth International World
  Wide Web Conference (WWW2003), which is held next year in Budapest.
  Its part of the original WWW conference series, the first of which
  was held in Geneva in 1994. http://www2003.org/previous_w.htm

  I am, naturally, looking for papers on SVG - either used by itself
  or in combination.  This is an academic, peer-reviewed conference.

  The website is
  http://www2003.org/

  Key deadlines for paper submissions are
  http://www2003.org/key_d.htm

  Its early yet but if you would like to submit a paper, please start
  thinking about it soon. The call for papers is at
  http://www2003.org/cfp.htm

--
 Chris                          mailto:chris@w3.org