DOM SVGNumber and DOMString

From: Sigurd Lerstad <sigler@bredband.no>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:57:02 -0700
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello,

in the SVG spec, the interface SVGNumber is
specified, and SVGNumberList contain pointers to these
object types. And it's even stated that if an object is already in another
list, it should be removed from that list first before being inserted in a
new list.

I'm just making sure that this is correct (which precludes me from just
using double in C++ COM , but that I have to wrap it inside an
object)

Is that correct?

But what about SVGStringList, which uses DOMString as it's object (but
DOMString is not defined as an interface, but as sequence<unsigned short>,
which would map to BSTR in C++ COM. And there's also no way to create a
DOMString, how can you then implement SVGStringList correctly, maybe there
should be a SVGString that wraps a DOMString ?

--
Sigurd Lerstad