Error in specification 9.1

From: Robert DiBlasi <r_diblasi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 00:22:38 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org, dean@w3.org, chris@w3.org
W3 working group,

I would like to request a change  9.1

If you look at the sentence in 9.1....it is not true and need to be changed:

The sentence in question is:
"All of the properties available for 'path' elements also apply to the basic

This is wrong.   If you look at the properties in Basic shapes you will
notice that 'rect', 'circle', and 'ellipse' do not have:

Therefore...All of the properties available for 'path' elements do not apply
to All the basic shapes.

I would like to suggest that the statment be banished from the specification
or a new sentence be made that states the difference I have pointed out.

Thank you for your time and effort....SVG Specification is a nice
specification to read and use :-)

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi