Editoral change or Error? ...request to revise 6.1

From: Robert DiBlasi <r_diblasi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 00:05:48 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org, dean@w3.org, chris@w3.org
W3c SVG Working Group,

In section 6.1 (third bullet)....there is a term "arrowheads that I believe
needs to be removed"

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/styling.html#SVGStylingProperties

<snip>
Parameters which impact the way that graphical elements
are rendered, such as specifying clipping paths, masks,
arrowheads, markers and filter effects.
</snip>

'arrowheads' should be left out...or changed to 'symbols'
As far as I know there is not feature,element,
interface called "arrowhead".....I am guessing
that 'arrowhead' was standing in for 'marker' or'symbol'
please change

(revised request)
Parameters which impact the way that graphical elements
are rendered, such as specifying clipping paths, masks,
markers and filter effects.

or

Parameters which impact the way that graphical elements
are rendered, such as specifying clipping paths, masks,
symbols, markers and filter effects.

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
www.svgnotebook.com