SVG 1.2 requirements feedback - printing enhancements

From: Francis Norton <francis@redrice.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:29:37 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Greetings -

I would simply like to add my vote for 4.2.2.1, word wrapping within
multiple rectangles, and 4.4.4.1, page description model.

This is based on my experience using SVG for the production of financial
statements that were (and are - the application is live) converted, on
the fly, to PDF documents.

We chose SVG because it did most of what we wanted, had a rapid adoption
rate, it was easy to find editors which exported SVG, and it was easy to
use XSLT to include data into the SVG once it had been generated.

Thanks -

Francis.