Re: Translation in Japanese of SVG

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:55:57 -0600
To: <wattani@jtw.zaq.ne.jp>, <www-svg@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Kenji watatani,

This is great News for you and SVG. Though I do not read or speak you language, I thank you for helping others to understand SVG.

We all learn by sharing what we know.
Robert A. DiBlasi

>>> Kenji Watatani <wattani@jtw.zaq.ne.jp> 11/15/01 01:23PM >>>
Hi Sir, I am Kenji Watatani, I'm Japanese.

I'm sorry that I don't report translationg untill now.

Our Team
"SVG         "
is translating the SVG specification from November,last yea

Our Translation web site is "http://macosx2.ncs.gr.jp/~svg/".
translation of SVG Recommendation is

transration of SVG Proposed Recommendation is

transration of SVG Candidate Recommendation is

Our Team finished
1,7,9,13,16,17,18,21,22,and Appendix B and J of SVG Recommen

Our Team finished
index,Chapter11,12,20 of SVG Proposed Recommendation.

Our Team finished
index.expanded-index,Chapter1,2,5,9,11,12,16,17,18,20,and Ap
pendix B,K and J of SVG Candidate Recommendation in 11/02/20
00. In addition to Chapter 4 is translating.

My translation of Appendix K, I add the Japanese translation
 web site. This is arrowed? If this change is not arrowed, I
 delete these link.

Thank you.

  Kenji Watatani
    Home(main) (mailto:wattani@jtw.zaq.ne.jp         )