SVG in SMIL for distance learning

From: Agus Ragana <milis_agus@lycos.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:17:38 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hallo everybody,

   I'm working on a project for establishing a distance learning using SVG and SMIL. Last time, I asked about how SVG can be embedded inside SMIL and got the answer that I've to use RealOne.

   This time, my question is: can we just process the SMIL at the server side so that the clients don't have to install the RealOnePlayer? Because this distance learning is purposed for the people, who don't understand the computer and sofware very well.

Thank you

Agus