Re: SVG versus FLASH

eran.galil@emblaze.com writes:

> One of most common questions which im being asked  when i start explaining
> people
> on SVG, and it's benefits, is how is it compared to flash (plugin
> footprints, presentation sizes, functionality)...
>
> Does anyone knows a reference to a detailed comparison between the two,
> benchmarking done
> or other material like that ?

Eran,

Someone on the SVG-Developers list at YahooGroups.com created an online
comparison of Flash and SVG. I am copying this reply to the SVG-Developers
list. Perhaps someone with a better memory for URLs than I have will send you
the information directly.

Further information about the SVG-Developers list is located at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers

You might want to join the list and search the archives if nobody replies to
you direct.

I hope that helps.

Andrew Watt