Re: Streaming animation with SVG

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:23:58 -0500
To: <jferraio@Adobe.COM>, <foster@PacketVideo.COM>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>
Joe,

<Joe_wrote>
Regarding SVG 2.0, I am proposing that there be features in the SVG
language that allow for streaming animations even if everything is
contained within the same document.
</Joe_wrote>

I think that is a great idea!!!  I second the proposing that there be features in the SVG language that allow for streaming animation even if everything is contained within the same document....I hold no power but I think this is a good idea....I would love to read some theoretical discussions about how to do this.....(I say theoretical because 1.0 SVG specification has not even seen the light of day ;-)

we all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi