Re: <timesheets>separating svg data from presentation

From: Mjumbe Ukweli <mjumbewu@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 19:22:33 -0400
To: tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com, www-svg@w3.org
i must admit, i still don't completely understand this whole concept of
time/animationsheets, but from what i do understand i think that timesheets
would be more useable across different languages than animationsheets.
animation is a subset of timing anyway (one being dependant upon the other),
and animation would not be used extensively with most multimedia (and/or
text) markup languages as it is in SVG.

for instance a timesheet might be able to synchronize a SMIL slide show with
an music track and an SVG animation whereas an animation sheet might only be
extensive enough to handle the SVG.

or maybe it's all just semantics.

                                                  &#8226; mjumbe &#8226;