Re: <timesheets>separating svg data from presentation

Hi;

I guess there are different concepts being developed and discussed.

What I would like to use are animationsheets:
place all animations (or all animations that apply to more than one SVG)
in one file (just like CSS), and have centralized remote control over
the animations on a collection of SVGs, for example a whole site.
In combination with XPath and XPointer for addressing multiple targets,
a lot of otherwise redundant code could be saved, and global changes
could be realized more effectively.

http://www.pinkjuice.com/SVG/spec-prop.xhtml#animation

Tobi