idl

From: Stephane Conversy <conversy@emn.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:45:47 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi.

I'm new to the list, so please excuse-me if I ask for a
previously answered question (I searched for keywords though).

I'm trying to build a C++ parser using the idl.
I was wondering why "enum" are not used with the various
constants we can find in interface definition.

Is there any reasons why enum are not used except the fact
that this constructs does not exist in java ?

Thanks,

    Stephane

PS: I noticed an egroup list coined svg-developper, I know
it's not the place to ask, but is there a different goal for that
list compared to www-svg ?