RE: Determining UserAgent's client size.

From: Dave J Woolley <david.woolley@bts.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:41:40 +0100
> From:	Adam Van Den Hoven [SMTP:Adam.Hoven@bluezone.net]
> As to caching that is a moot point since I want to do the changes after
> the
> SVG has loaded. Basically I want two write onload and onresize handlers
> that
	[DJW:]  I thought you meant server side.

> this. It makes more sense to load an essentially empty graphic with a
> bunch
> of code separate from the data especially when there are alot of different
	[DJW:]  The problem with this tactic is tht is it resulting
	in quite a lot of completely blank "HTML" pages these days.

	Whilst SVG presupposes a quite complex client, there are
	real security issues with putting too much intelligence
	client side.

	Given that you still want to use scripting, it seems to
	me, on a quick scan, that:

	defines most, if not all, of what you need.