Way too much spam

>My parents always wanted me to be nice to my little brother
>Alex, but it was so hard.  I mean he was such a little sissy

OK, that's the last straw.  I get more spam from this list than valid
messages and it has gone on for months.

Please turn on moderation.

If you are using a good mailing list system you can allow "user posts
only" so that people subscribed (with valid addresses) are allowed to
post freely, while non-members' messages are moderated.  That little
protection effectively blocks spam with little effort on the part of
the moderators.

Ezmlm (see ezmlm.org) has this feature and we use it to host dozens of
high-traffic mailing lists on sites like openoffice.org and
e-speak.net.

jason!

--
Jason Robbins, Ph.D.          CollabNet is hiring open source developers!
Principal Software Engineer                http://www.collab.net/careers/