Re: Using client side XSLT to create SVG

From: Swetansh Patel <spatel@delanotech.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:53:41 -0500
To: "'Lassi.Letho@fgi.fi'" <Lassi.Letho@fgi.fi>
Cc: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi Lassi,
I am not an Microsoft expert but try IE5.5 and using Adobe SVG plug-ins ,
this combination is working on my machine.
If that also don't work than try downloading MSXSL3.exe from Microsoft -->
Download. Use the installation procedure written for that.
I am suggesting this because sometime IE don;t support SVG plugins with the
MSXSL.dll suppied with the core product.
Hope this mat help you !!
rgds,
Swetansh