Re: opacity, fill-opacity and stroke-opacity

Thierry,

Section 5.5 of the 3/3/00 draft specification indicates that the 'type'
attribute for the 'style' element is a required attribute. The Adobe SVG
Viewer will not try to parse style elements if the 'type' attribute is not
set to "text/css" because we cannot assume that the styling is CSS (it
might be XSL, for example). If you provide the required attribute in your
example I think you'll find that it displays as you expect.

Pat

At 12:52 AM 5/18/00 , Thierry Kormann wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I made a small example to see how Jackaroo renders
>elements with opacity, stroke-opacity and fill-opacity.
>
>The Adobe plugin renders correctly the opacity01.svg
>available in the spec. It also renders correctly the IBM
>example that illustrate stroke-opacity and fill-opacity but
>does not render correctly my example.
>
>The svg document and screenshot are available at :
>
>http://www.inria.fr/koala/jackaroo/opacity.html
>
>Any comment ?
>Thierry.
>
>--