RE: visible attribute

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:53:20 -0700
To: "'Jon Ferraiolo'" <jferraio@Adobe.COM>
Cc: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>
Thanks for the response.  I guess for a while a lot of people are going to be asking newbie questions.  Is there a FAQ for SVG?  If not, we are probably in the process of determining what the
frequently asked questions are.

A starter set could be:

1. Why is path data stored in an attribute instead of child elements?

2. How do you use XSLT to generate SVG?

3. How do you hide a graphic element?

4. How do you embed an SVG file in an HTML file (I know that is beyond the standard, but it would be appropriate in a FAQ)