RE: svg

From: Bill Cava <BCava@maptech.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:19:15 -0400
To: "'Josh Zeidner'" <jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com>
Cc: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>
Thank you kindly for your response!

So would you say that is SVG a descendent of VML? Is there any documentation
on w3.org that compares the two? I've been developing a few apps that
generate dynamic images using VML and need to know if I should continue in
this direction, or drop it and go to SVG? I guess I'm looking for a little
bit more technical explanation on the differences?

Again, I thank you for your response.
Bill