Re: SVG in Mozilla

From: Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:09:43 -0800
To: Dean Jackson <dean.jackson@cmis.csiro.au>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org, mozilla-layout@mozilla.org
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 03:05:54PM +1100, Dean Jackson wrote:
> If you are interested in helping out in any way (including
> writing code, QA, documentation, etc) please let me know.
> I've volunteered to organize the project.

I've put my patches on http://people.freebsd.org/~reg/ (at the bottom of
the page).  They should give you a head start...

My apologies to everyone for being so quite about my efforts to get this
going, but Real Life(tm) has really been taking it's toll on me at the
moment.

The patches are up to date, but there are some things which are broken
in them.  I just don't have the time to keep track of Mozilla's ever
changing API's.

Regards,
 -Jeremy

--
  |   "Come home my prodigal son, come home and lets be one,
--+--  don't want to see you cry, don't make me tell you why,