RE: text wrap

From: Pawson, David <DPawson@rnib.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:08:24 -0000
To: "'Chris Lilley'" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>
>> (I am seeking visual output, since I now have html, braille versions)
>
>You want graphical visual output of the SVG graphics, and you want some
>other textual information displayed  as flowed text, is that it?

Yes. I'm coming from my own DTD to SVG, hence the length
of text is unknown. I'm drawing a box (its a flowchart doctype) and want
the renderer to fit the text into the box. Any gross misfit I'm willing to
accept as author error, but if I can restrict them to, say n words or less,
then it seems reasonable to ask the renderer to fit it within my rect
element.

Regards, DaveP