Sound support?

From: Philippe Jadin <philippe.jadin@swing.be>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:00:02 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hello,

This may sounds strange, but it seems that there won't be any sound support
in svg. Well, I know it's not the purpose, but it should be very
interesting to add this.
If we compare this to flash, the best sites created in flash often have
great sounds.
I'm surprised noone seems to care about this very important feel of the humans.

Another thing to consider should be to add automated plugin updates,
transparently for the user. So when a new feature is added to svg format
and when the plugin is too old, an auto-update system download a patch for
that particular plugin...

Just my 2 cents, not really related to the subject, but it would be a pitty
if those where not thought before launching the final standard...

[I hope this will get through the mailing list]

Philippe Jadin
Votre site web en un clin d'oeil - http://123piano.com