Re: [css-multicol-1][css-sizing-3] definition of column-width (editorial)

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 15:18:42 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi Yves

On 06-Jun-18 05:24, Yves Lafon wrote:
> It would be good to either add an denote in [css-multicol-1] to point to those new values (even stating that their stability is not granted yet), or at least to have a central place where all possible definitions for a property (or function, or anything else) can be found.
I thought that already existed and was automatically updated

https://drafts.csswg.org/indexes/

although the date there is from 2017, it does seem to be constantly
updated (for example, a look for font-variant-alternates, which was
recently moved to Fonts 4, does indeed point to Fonts 4 not 3).

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus