[css-multicol-1][css-sizing-3] definition of column-width (editorial)

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 11:24:16 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,
I was looking at updates in the definition of ‘column-width’ in css-mulitcol-1 [1], and there was no mention of other definitions or values for it, looking at https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/all-properties there was indeed only one definition.
However, as my code was annotated with a ref to css-sizing-3, I checked what was there and found
https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-css-sizing-3-20180304/#column-sizing

It would be good to either add an denote in [css-multicol-1] to point to those new values (even stating that their stability is not granted yet), or at least to have a central place where all possible definitions for a property (or function, or anything else) can be found.
Thanks,

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-css-multicol-1-20180528/#propdef-column-width

        ~~Yves