[CSSWG] New issue labels in GitHub

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 00:30:45 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hey all,

I went to create some new labels, and found that GitHub itself is promoting “Good First Issue” and “Help Wanted”. So that’s what I added to our repo:

Good First Issue: An uncomplicated change a new person should be able to make.

Help Wanted: Edits needed for a document without a current editor, pull requests welcome.

Thanks,

Alan