[CSSWG] New issue labels in GitHub

Hey all,

I went to create some new labels, and found that GitHub itself is promoting “Good First Issue” and “Help Wanted”. So that’s what I added to our repo:

Good First Issue: An uncomplicated change a new person should be able to make.

Help Wanted: Edits needed for a document without a current editor, pull requests welcome.

Thanks,

Alan