Re: user-select

user-select is now defined in CSS UI level 4.  Maybe one of the editors can
explain which aspects of the definition were problematic enough to justify
delaying it:
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-ui-4/#propdef-user-select

By the way, the CSS WG has recently published a consolidated index, which
makes it much easier to find the current definition of a property.  I don't
think they have announced it loudly enough on this list -- it is very
helpful!
https://drafts.csswg.org/indexes/