Re: [css-grid] [css-align] Grid is now CR, but what about css-align?

On 11/16/2016 03:59 AM, Javier Fernandez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/05/2016 07:15 AM, fantasai wrote:
>> I would implement and ship the subset of Align syntax that's been
>> shipped as part of Flexbox, plus the start/end/space-evenly values.
>
> I assume that you are talking about the properties' values, right ? It
> wouldn't make sense not to ship the new justify-{self, items}
> properties for alignment along the grid's row axis.
>
> Could you please confirm whether this is we should implement
> and ship ?

Yeah, basically shipping all the properties, but only the single-keyword
values of them, and not last-baseline. I think these are the features that
are stable enough *today*.

(Alternately, ship last-baseline as [first|last]? baseline as recently resolved.)

~fantasai