Re: [css-grid] [css-align] Grid is now CR, but what about css-align?

Hi,

On 11/05/2016 07:15 AM, fantasai wrote:
> I would implement and ship the subset of Align syntax that's been
> shipped as part of Flexbox, plus the start/end/space-evenly values.

I assume that you are talking about the properties' values, right ? It
wouldn't make sense not to ship the new justify-{self, items}
properties for alignment along the grid's row axis.

Could you please confirm whether this is we should implement
and ship ?

> The rest of it is less stable.

We still have the problem of the 'auto' values resolution, which
recently was resolved in the following issue:

 - https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/440#issuecomment-247595259

I opened a new issue to clarify this conflict with the current Flexbox
spec:

 - https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/644