Re: [css-flexbox] definite sizes & "width:auto" inside of a block

On 03/31/2016 01:35 PM, Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> This definition was the same in the css-sizing spec
> (https://drafts.csswg.org/css-sizing/#definite),
> but it has been updated [2] to include:
> "or other formula that is resolved solely against definite sizes."

Thanks -- the "or other formula" language seems to cover the
width:auto-in-a-fixedwidth-block scenario that I'm asking about, I think.

> Probably this change should be applied to flexbox spec too, or flexbox
> should point to css-sizing directly (like grid does).

Agreed. Tab/fantasai, could you do one of these things?

(either synchronize the change over, or update...
  https://drafts.csswg.org/css-flexbox-1/#definite
...to reference this definition:
  https://drafts.csswg.org/css-sizing/#definite
)