Re: [cssom-view] smooth scroll on focus()?

Possibly related is the spec for sequential focus navigation starting point
<https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/interaction.html#sequential-focus-navigation-starting-point>
which
will move focus based on a user action such as clicking somewhere in the
page near a focusable element or when the user clicks on a named anchor. If
I were to call element.scrollIntoView on a focusable element, it would be
great if either that element were to then automatically gain focus when the
scroll animation is complete, or (if that element is not focusable)
pressing tab would move to the next nearest focusable element based on the
rules in sequential focus navigation starting point.