Re: [css-size-adjust] Expose the adjusted font-size and adjustment percentage

Boris,

It's true that returning the used font-size from getComputedStyle would
likely require layout/reflow. I believe text-size-adjust is the only thing
that affects the used font-size though, so font-size would only need to
cause a layout/reflow on pages with text size adjustment enabled (credit to
dbaron for this idea). Do you think that would work?

Are you primarily concerned with the performance impact, or is there also a
correctness issue with getComputedStyle(...).fontSize not being a no-op?