Re: [css-writing-modes-3] Japanese version of CR (Dec. 15th 2015) document

On 04/10/2016 04:20 AM, Hiroshi Sakakibara wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 14:39:11 -0400
> fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
>> Hiroshi, would you be able to suggest improvements to the translation
>> terminology? Maybe the person who is maintaining this one can make
>> such changes.
>
> Yes. We'll try to make terminology mapping list.  Probably, we'll
> refer JLreq's terminology[1] at first.
>
> In addition, we want use this translation[2] as a translation base,
> whose sentences are natural Japanese compared to the other one.
> If it's OK, I'll try to have contact with the translator.
>
> [2] refers to a bit old spec, we try to rewrite the different point.

Sounds good. :)

> I'm not sure where we can raise this translation project in Japanese.
> public-i18n-*?
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/TR/jlreq/ja/#terminology
> [2] http://suzukima.github.io/css-ja/css3-writing-modes/

jreq task force might be a good place for it, I think. It's already
a CSS-i18n joint task force. Maybe raise it on public-i18n-cjk@w3.org?
That's the closest thing they have to a public mailing list, IIRC.

~fantasai