Re: 'float: before' and 'float: after' for easier styling of RTL languages

I am wondering if *flexbox* is a ready solution to that and changing the
flex-direction property to appropriate value would do the job. Won't
flex-direction:row-reverse suffice?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Twitter <https://twitter.com/praveenpuglia> | Google Plus