Re: 'float: before' and 'float: after' for easier styling of RTL languages

Yes, but even if you have a RTL language it doesn't mean that you want
everything on the page to float right. You just want to to float opposite
of the LTR language.

Let me give one example: A theme have 2 sidebars: One sidebar with menu
("First sidebar") and a second sidebar with advertisements ("Second
sidebar").

In LTR languages you want "first sidebar" to go to left, and second sidebar
to go to right.

In RTL languages you want "fist sidebar" to go to right, and second sidebar
to go to left (opposite).

You want one of them to float "first" and the second to float "last". Not
to make everything in same direction, but everything in opposite directions.