Re: [css-writing-modes-3] update-refresh release of the spec?; inline-size definition

Hi Gérard,

> On May 5, 2015, at 4:46 AM, Gérard Talbot <www-style@gtalbot.org> wrote:
>
> Koji, Elika,
>
> There are now many small but important changes between the spec
> http://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/

> and editor's draft
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-writing-modes-3/

> "Extent" and "measure" as abstract concepts have been dropped

This specific one was resolved here[1]. There were some other resolutions, such as putting sideways-left at risk[2].

> ... but are still displayed in fig. 19 of Example 12 btw:
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-writing-modes-3/#example-30ac251e

Thanks, fixed[3].

> Many changes (words, sentences, arrangements) also in section 7.3.2.

I don’t remember any resolutions for this section, I suppose they’re editorial?

There’s an open issue[4] though.

> Are you planning an update-refresh release of the spec ?

As far as I understand the process, additional "mark at risk" is not editorial and therefore we’ll need another CR.

And as far as I understand, non-editorial changes after a CR should have WG resolutions associated, so you should be able to find somewhere in the minutes.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Mar/0559.html

[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Mar/0188.html

[3] https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/03ce64d2dc21f20ea3da60a3b5297b4524a2c71f

[4] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Apr/0212.html