Re: [css-flexbox] Allow specifying when wrapping should happen

Thank you. Didn’t notice the `page-break-before` property.

However, this doesn’t seem like a perfect solution, because it also introduces a page break, which means whenever I’d like to use this layout for definition lists, printing the web page will result in each page containing only one term and one description (or just one description, for multiple descriptions).

I see the fragmentation module introduces breaks for region and multi-column layouts, I wonder if it makes sense to add flex layout to that list? Maybe something like `break-after: flex;`?