Re: [css-ruby] how to specify offset of ruby annotation box from ruby base box?

On 10/02/2014 01:39 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:
> Is there an expected/intended way to express an offset between a ruby annotation box and its associated ruby base box in the
> block progression dimension?
>
> I see that Antenna House defines an '-ah-ruby-offset' property [1] for this purpose.
>
> [1] http://antennahouse.com/xslfo/ruby-extension.htm#axf.ruby-offset

I think there are several possibilities under consideration:

   A. use line-height property on annotations (probably not the best idea)
   B. use margins/padding on annotations and/or bases
   C. use a specialized offset property

I'm not sure where we are in this discussion. The vertical layout model
is not fully specified yet.

~fantasai