Re: What exactly is the replacement for getDefaultComputedStyle?

IMO, putting back GetStyleUtils#defaultStyle seems best. This would also help distinguish between elements that are border-box by default and elements that are content-box by default, which happens when devs (e.g.) use an opinionated framework like Bootstrap which does a global border-box reset.

I'm sure I can continue finding useful examples for various properties.
—
Sent from Mailbox

>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Aug/0164.html