Datalist suggestion

From: Nicolas Duclos <dunic777@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 22:53:58 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Hi,

I'm creating a contact form and I was using the <select> tag and I
discovered the <datalist> tag and I think it's very useful, because it's
dynamic (you can write and have some options at the same time). The
problem is that I can't minimize the list of option with size="5" like
with <select> tag. With <datalist>, I have like 30 options showing at
the same time without scrollbar, so we can't see all of them...

My suggestion is to add css style like <select> to change how the
datalist look (color, shape, etc) and to be able to only show the first
X options in the list when you are clicking to write what you want.

thank you