RE: [selectors] Assistance requested in figuring out the data model of pseudo-elements

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:56:05 +0100
To: "'Tab Atkins Jr.'" <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "'Benjamin Poulain'" <benjamin@webkit.org>
CC: "'www-style list'" <www-style@w3.org>
± A "generator of a disjunction" makes :matches() a special syntax form, not a
± real pseudo-class.  That would be somewhat easier, but it would also be
± weird.  Dunno if I wanna go down that road.

Also, it's not a disjunction. If it was, the following two would be equivalent:

	a:matches(.b c, .d e)
	a.b c, a.d e

If I understood the situation correctly, they are not.