Re: [css-ruby] Space distribution in situations with spanning annotations

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 00:21:08 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
On 11/20/2014 11:16 PM, fantasai wrote:
> On 11/19/2014 06:49 PM, Xidorn Quan wrote:
>>
>> Does it make sense?
>
> *sigh* Yes. Yes, it makes total sense and your answer is correct,
> it should behave like the second rendering. And the fact that
> nested markup does not behave that way is a bug in nested markup.

Actually, let me think about that answer a bit more. The different markup
shouldn't behave differently, but I'm a bit unsure about the correct space
distribution, particularly in justified cases.

I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment (and that's a bit of an understatement),
so I'll have to get back to you on it later. :/

~fantasai