Re: Flexbox Tab-Index Recommendation

From: Bo J Campbell <bcampbell@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:56:22 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org

Thank you for leading me to that material. It seems logical and reasonable.

This leads me to the question: How would the tab index be reordered when
necessary and would the technique involve putting tab indices on all
necessary elements?

There was a quick mention in that thread of a way to switch between the
options. To follow the visual order when appropriate or follow the logical
order. I assume no movement has been made on that front?

- Bo