Re: [css-syntax] Removed <unicode-range-token>, please review

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:28:10 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Per the resolution from the 2014-07-02 telcon, I've removed the
> <unicode-range-token> from Syntax entirely, and replaced it with a
> <urange> microsyntax: <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-syntax/#urange>
> If you're interested in this kind of thing, please give it a look-over
> and verify that I haven't missed any cases or made any mistakes.  It
> was simpler than I thought it would be to spec out.

My coworker (who's implementing the Syntax parser in Blink) pointed
out that I didn't properly handle the '+' when the first token is
numeric, nor did I account for scinot.

I knew this was too simple. ^_^  I'll do a thorough review of cases
with my JS implementation of the spec, to make certain that I don't
miss anything this time.