[css-syntax] Removed <unicode-range-token>, please review

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:13:54 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Per the resolution from the 2014-07-02 telcon, I've removed the
<unicode-range-token> from Syntax entirely, and replaced it with a
<urange> microsyntax: <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-syntax/#urange>

If you're interested in this kind of thing, please give it a look-over
and verify that I haven't missed any cases or made any mistakes.  It
was simpler than I thought it would be to spec out.

One significant change is that the <urange> production is much looser
than the <unicode-range-token> parsing previously defined.  <urange>
does not attempt to ensure that the refs have at most 6 digits (or 6
total digits + question marks), as that would have made the speccing
and implementation much more difficult.  While I was against the
looser definition when it was a token, as a microsyntax (which is only
recognized when it's specifically called for) I'm fine with it being a
little loose.  This has no effect on its use in practice; it just
means that you can write things like U+0000000 (7 digits) that weren't
previously allowed.