[css3-ui] update reference to css2.1 with reference to css-backgrounds-3

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:50:58 +0100
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Hi Tantek,

I’ve tried to be conservative when bikesheding css3-ui, and to avoid any change that would affect normative aspect of the spec, as these are best handled as separate commits.

This means I’ve kept a reference that css-ui makes to css2.1 to define border-width and border-style, even though is no longer the authoritative source on the topic. I suggest updating this with a reference to css-backgrounds-3, as it has updated definitions and is sufficiently stable.

This change can be applied with the attached patch.

 - Florian