Re: [css3-ui] update reference to css2.1 with reference to css-backgrounds-3

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:50 AM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:
> I’ve tried to be conservative when bikesheding css3-ui, and to avoid any change that would affect normative aspect of the spec, as these are best handled as separate commits.
>
> This means I’ve kept a reference that css-ui makes to css2.1 to define border-width and border-style, even though is no longer the authoritative source on the topic. I suggest updating this with a reference to css-backgrounds-3, as it has updated definitions and is sufficiently stable.

I tried to convince Florian that updating to the correct modern
reference isn't a significant change, and is something that members of
this group should do for each other automatically, to make better
specs, but he wasn't buying it.

Anyway, just letting Bikeshed link to what it wants simplifies the
code *and* ensures that it'll automatically be current any time you
regen the spec.