[css-ui] converting to bikeshed

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 22:30:00 +0100
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Hi Tantek,

Before I push the commit that converts the source of css3-ui to bikeshed, there’s 3 points I’d like to clarify with you:

1) Your “Editor:” line uses a pattern not supported by Bikeshed, due to mentioning both Mozilla and (formerly) Microsoft as your affiliations. Do you prefer that I:
 a - simplify it to only mention the current one (Mozilla), and let bikeshed generate the markup
 b - work around bikeshed, and manually include the full markup of your attribution, while silencing bikeshed’s generation of the Editor section

2) The conformance section of the spec uses what is no longer standard boilerplate. I would like to let bikeshed replace it with the current text. Any issue with that?

3) Similarly, the status section uses text that is not standard boilerplate. I’d like, for the ED, to let bikeshed just generate the standard text. Next time you prepare to publish to TR will be the right time to write a custom statement explaining the specific status, depending on exactly what we end up publishing as (I suspect it will be a new process WD, but that’s a separate discussion)

 - Florian