Re: [css-pseudo] please make sure pseudo-element "alt" property makes it into next ED

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:19:42 +1100
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
> It's been a couple years since CSS "alt" was proposed.

I meant to review the old discussions and this thread for a few days
but keep on getting stalled (travel): what is the use case for this?

Isn’t this pretty similar to generated content [1] in that separating
concerns is paramount, and that we don’t want actual contents—and
especially not important ones—in our style sheets?

[1] http://meiert.com/en/blog/20140224/generated-content/

--
Jens O. Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/