Re: [css-grid][css-align] Issues with align-content / justify-content properties

From: Javier Fernandez <jfernandez@igalia.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:00:06 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, www-style@w3.org
Hi,

On 11/08/2014 01:20 AM, fantasai wrote:>
> If those are the grid cells, and not (necessarily) the grid items there,
> then that is *exactly* the behavior we're looking for in that thread!

I used grid items for the initial approach but it will be easy to do the
same with cells. Actually, I think using cells simplifies a lot the
implementation, except for the 'stretch' case which will require some
additional thinking.

> In which case, don't rip it out. :) Let's see if we can sort out this
> behavior and get it in the spec. If you're operating on grid items
> rather than cells, then, might need to reconsider the implementation. ;)

Yeah, no problem. I'll keep playing with it for a while. I'd like to
continue improving the implementation and evaluate additional cases and
grid configurations.

BR.

--
javi